Friday, September 4, 2015

Bic Soleil BzzKit


So I signed up for BzzAgent a little while ago, and last week I got my first campaign kit. BIC Soleil razors! This momma might make, but this momma also loves her free swag. Naturally I was dying to rip open the pack for a little me-pampering. The whole point of BzzAgent is product reviews so I tried to pay attention to the details. Here's what I thought:

1) The package required a sharp object to open. I've got a 3 year old running around, do you know how hard it is to carve out 15 minutes to shave my legs, let alone find a sharp object I haven't hidden to open the package?! Please incorporate an easy-open feature, BIC!

1a) For the same reason, I appreciate the harder to get off safety cover. It took me a good 30 seconds to realize it slides off instead of snapping off, so my 3 year old probably couldn't get into this before I caught him trying to shave the cat.

2) Love the fun colors on the handles and the shape of the grip. Pretty much love the handles for everything they are. They fit my huge hands nicely, they're pretty and girly (not like my hubby's Mach 5 razor handles, because I've been known to swipe one every now and again).

3) Not a comfortable shave unless you like that old-time razor scraping feel on your legs. I wasn't cold, so it wasn't the goosebump effect. The comfort band across the top seems too recessed to really lube up your legs, unfortunately, because the comfort band is pretty much the saving grace of most razors on the market. I do like the idea of the big plastic frame around the blades--makes it harder to nick yourself.


All in all--do I love them? No. Do I appreciate getting to try them? Yes. Would I buy them? Yes, but not as my first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment